Do you want to keep your smile just a bright and shimmering as it is now? Are you not sure how to accomplish this after you receive a treatment for teeth whitening? If you’re a little unsure about the best way to proceed, shrug off those concerns and rely on us! We will guide you toward the answers and choices you need with the assistance of our trusty post-whitening quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you have recently received teeth whitening or another cosmetic treatment to brighten your smile, you should brush your teeth twice as often to keep them clean and bright.
- True or False: If you feel strongly about avoiding any type of staining, it’s a good idea to avoid foods that can re-stain your smile. These are those that have a reputation for causing discoloration to fabrics.
- True or False: If you aren’t extremely careful, your teeth will be completely discolored again very soon.
- False. You don’t need to go overboard with brushing. You do still need to brush twice daily. However, if you eat something very pigmented, it is wise to rinse with water to get the color off of your teeth. Then, brush after waiting for 30 minutes to pass.
- True. Tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, cola, cocoa, red wine … these foods will stain a white tablecloth and they will stain your teeth over time, too. Limit them if you wish.
- False. You can expect years of wear from your teeth whitening or other treatment if you take excellent care of your smile.
Protect Your Whitened Grin From Stains
Ask us how to keep your smile in beautiful condition after you have received a cosmetic treatment! Learn more by scheduling a visit in Prairie Village, KS by calling Robert M Browne, DDS at (913) 901-8585.