Would you say that you have a solid handle on all things related to cosmetic dentistry and how it can help your smile? Or, do you feel like you have at least heard of different treatment options but you would be hard pressed to offer up a very detailed description on any of them? An easy way to find out how your cosmetic education has been going thus far (and to gather up some new facts) is to begin with a quiz. Then, of course, scheduling a consultation is always a good idea.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want a very convenient way to make over your smile, it’s often best to choose porcelain veneers as your cosmetic dentistry treatment.
- True or False: When you need to replace a tiny bit of missing tooth tissue (such as for a chipped tooth), we suggest dental bonding.
- True or False: Dental contouring and gum contouring are two different things that can help you reach different cosmetic goals.
- True. While you are certainly free to choose from amongst other treatment options and combine them to achieve your many goals, we often encourage patients to consider porcelain veneers. They tackle multiple problems all within just a couple visits.
- True. Fortunately, treating a chip, tiny crack, or other minor complaint (like a small stain) is easily attained with cosmetic dentistry. We offer dental bonding to cover up, camouflage, and replace little bits of missing tissue.
- True. If you want to smooth your tooth into a more appropriate or pleasing shape, you need dental contouring. However, if you wish to alter your gumline to make your smile look more attractive, gum contouring is the treatment you need.