Are you hoping to do something to your smile, whether it’s move your teeth into a much more beautiful configuration for a straight grin or simply whiten it? Are you wondering if there’s some sort of extra maintenance you should be performing or if your smile is simply going to age and have issues no matter what you do? To help quell your concerns and enlighten you regarding the way your smile health and age relate, we offer a fun quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want cosmetic care to make your smile more appealing, you will want to take care of this before your 50th birthday. After this milestone, it becomes more and more difficult to provide cosmetic treatments.
- True or False: It’s generally unavoidable that you will experience tooth loss as you age. As a result, it’s a good idea to get a head start on choosing your dental prosthetic, so you’re prepared for smile health problems.
- True or False: Adult braces are something that some of our patients choose but they’re difficult to manage. If you’re not a child or teen, it is sometimes best to simply get used to the misalignment of your smile.
- False. There’s absolutely, 100 percent, no time limit when you’re interested in enjoying a smile that looks nice. The major factor is simply that you need a smile in good health. Beyond that, you’re more than welcome to come in!
- False. Aging does not immediately decide the fate of your smile health. When you protect your teeth and gums, you care for them, and you schedule visits, there’s no reason to have to experience tooth loss.
- False. Again, age has nothing to do with it. It’s always to your benefit to align your teeth and our treatments are geared toward your life!
See Our Team For Your Smile Concerns Today!
Don’t ever make assumptions based on age! We can help you no matter what when your goal is a healthy and lovely smile. Learn more by scheduling a visit in Prairie Village, KS by calling Robert M Browne, DDS at (913) 901-8585.