Do you know all about the world of restorative care? Are you able to quickly determine whether you need a restorative treatment for your particular need or whether you may simply need something else (like cosmetic dentistry)? If you think you’ve got a pretty good handle on things but you’re not entirely sure, it’s always nice to take a quiz to assess your current level of knowledge. You’ll learn additional details in the meantime, too, so it’s a win-win!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your smile displays any type of damage, even if it doesn’t harm your oral health in any way, you’re going to need restorative care.
- True or False: The only reason you end up requiring a restorative treatment is because you take terrible care of your smile.
- True or False: When you receive a restoration, it probably won’t last very long. However, it’s most certainly always worth addressing problems with your smile, so they don’t become worse (even if you have to keep retreating them).
- False. There’s a broad spectrum concerning damage to your smile. The good news is that you will only need restorative care when damage affects your oral health. If it doesn’t, you will generally only need cosmetic treatments (if you want them).
- False. Remember that even if you’re very dedicated to your preventive care, accidents can happen. You can break a tooth, for instance, even when teeth are healthy.
- False. Modern restorations last several years to multiple decades. Fortunately, once we fix the problem, you don’t need to think about it again for a very long time.
Keep Up With Restorative Care For A Safe Smile
By avoiding necessary restorative care, you allow your smile to become vulnerable to progressive problems and serious damage (so keep up with required treatments). Learn more by scheduling a visit in Prairie Village, KS by calling Robert M Browne, DDS at (913) 901-8585.