Do you think that you’ve waited long enough and you’re finally prepared to do something about your not-quite-white smile? Do you wish that you could snap your fingers and see improvement? If so, you’ll be pleased to learn that our cosmetic care options like teeth whitening can help you attain your goal faster than you may have initially imagined possible. Get to know more about what you should (or should not) be doing to reach that finish line by considering our quick quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you’re ready for a whiter smile, the best thing to do is run to the drugstore to pick up as many whitening products as you can.
- True or False: Generally speaking, the only cosmetic care option we provide to brighten teeth is teeth whitening. Everything else is only used infrequently.
- True or False: If you want to whiten your smile between visits and cosmetic treatments, it’s a good idea to scrub your teeth with baking soda and lemon juice.
- False. The best thing you can do is come in for a consultation with us, so we can figure out the best solution to whiten your teeth safely and effectively.
- False. While teeth whitening is certainly a popular and effective option for brightening smiles, the use of bonding or veneers is also a very frequent selection. It depends on your particular needs.
- False. You should never use anything abrasive or acidic on your teeth. Instead, you can keep your teeth white by limiting your intake of foods known for staining and by brushing and flossing as we usually suggest.
Achieve White, Dazzling Teeth With Cosmetic Care
Learn more about teeth whitening and other options for a brighter smile by coming in for your consultation with us. Learn more by scheduling a visit in Prairie Village, KS by calling Robert M Browne, DDS at (913) 901-8585.